Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Brand #11: Kidsongs


 

I have checked my 2 favourite episodes: Country-Sing-Along and Boppin' With the Biggles, mainly Locomotion. Rating 8. Matthew Bartilsson wore this pair in half of the DVD. There's a long white label at the left of the bib pocket. There are very few rear views, best in "Nashville Cats" very briefly in the audience. I saw this white triangle on his right rear pocket. Must be brand Guess. The label at the bib pocket is usually on right but also vertical or diagonal.

I think with the belt loops they're mainly worn by girls.

I haven't found the brand of Kari Floberg yet. Maybe Washington Dee Cee. The girl in Nashville cats is another pair (and girl).

Below a scene from Locomotion. At least 4 brands. 2x OshKosh: Megan Miyahira (middle) and Kyle Stanley. I think 2x Liberty (right). The ones with the half lid have no labels and yet unknown. Mainly worn by girls, also in Little Red Caboose. (Incl sitting and better rear views). At least one other brand with a white/blue label. Maybe Lee Probably Big Smith (Christian Buenaventura).

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/07/kidsongs_4.html

No comments: