Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Update: The Road to Yesterday (1925)

 

By cleaning up my hard disc, I searched for this movie and found a new upload in much better image quality. As it's rating 3, there was no pic left, so I made a new one. The previous pic was probably from a 8mm print. Now you can also better recognize some other boys in the background. The boy on left also completely shown (rather distance). But only one quite brief scene near the beginning.

New clip on YouTube by PELICULAS MUDAS / Silent cinema : La huella del pasado/The road to yesterday (1925, EE. UU.) Cecil B. De Mille.

I also have checked some of his other uploads. I found one other film, coming soon (boy rating 2).

I also have checked new posts of the Little Rascal / Our Gang forum (where I found this movie). Nothing much of interest, except the new remastered DVD (The Restored Silents Vol 1) is delayed and to be released early 2024. ("The Big Show" is available on another Bonus DVD, but might be OOP). That was from a 35mm print, hence the perfect quality. 10 movies will be on each DVD.

https://littlerascals.proboards.com/thread/1917/little-rascals-restored-silents-vol

Main post (no more pics)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/01/the-road-to-yesterday-1925.html

No comments: