Monday, January 29, 2024

Update 2: Clay Farmers (rating 6->7)

 

By coincidence I found a new stream in much better and color fixed quality. (I still haven't found a DVD or BD). I have checked most of it in regular speed on my TV screen. The bibs are great (rear view, rear pockets and fit reminds me of Honkytonk Man and The Sugar Creek Gang). Bib at high position. I have to check for the brand (and other movies) white diamond I think with a "P" turned left.

The movie is quite short (1h) and rather few good front views. No good sitting scenes (but kneeing), one is at the end on a tree. I don't like his longer hair. Is this supposed to be set in the 80s or 70s? (60s car). The California setting looks rather British. 2 different shirts (white is much better) or shirtless. Brief dressing-on after swimming (~35). Pic 1 at 13, pic 2 at 12, pic 3 at 3 (also good walking rear at 4).

One more updated pic (kneeing at 27, even better, also rear) and older pics (1st update)

Main entry, previously rated 6-(7) now at least 7 (considering 8)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/01/clay-farmers.html





No comments: