Wednesday, January 10, 2024

How to Eat Fried Worms (2006+1984)

 

Family film
-Year: 2006
-Year in film: 1970s ? 
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Woody ~6
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes
-Bib occurrence: very low   
-Rating:  2/10 * 
-Rating: **
-Comment: Ty Panitz in long blue bibs. Very brief scene at the beginning. I think also previously sitting in a car but bibs hard to notice. And also a headshot at the very end. From my DVD collection. I don't know why I haven't found it before. Maybe because he's very young. 1973 novel by Thomas Rockwell (which I also own but have to re-read, same vor "How to Fight a Girl").

The movie is very good. For the bibs scenes rating ~2. Movie rating ~7.

Pic 2 is from the 1984 animated movie within CBS Storybreak s1e4 showing another character in green bibs. More scenes there.



No comments: