Monday, December 4, 2023

Landfrauenküche (2009) s15e6, Tom Turbo (on TV)


This evening (Monday) on Bayern 3. Aka Lecker aufs Land - Kulinarische Schätze. Episode Nadine Manger - Unterfranken. Bavaria. Although there are pics of that host lady in dark blue bibs, I haven't found her in this episode. Instead one of her guest and earlier hosts (obviously the youngest lady, Theresa Bub, host in s15e3, but I haven't found bibs in that) in hickory striped bibs, quite baggy or oversized. Several good scene when arriving and looking around (first half). Also available on the ard mediathek (-> Bayern). Also man of the host lady in green working bibs. Farm setting/plot (not the guest).

I don't know all episodes. I currently don't watch this series (Monday was Young Sheldon). I don't have the time to check all episodes. Probably some more in bibs (maybe even kids of the hosts?). I have one boy in Lederhosen on my other blog (rating 3).

I also had an earlier episode here (lady in fishing bibs), previously rating 3 for the series, now ~5.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2022/09/landfrauenkuche-2009-on-tv.html

I have a boy in Lecker aufs Land (red working bibs, rating 4, I made a re-upload). Not sure if this is the same series. Kulinarische Schätze might be a spin-off or sequel.

Yesterday (SU) there was a re-broadcasting of Tom Turbo ep Graf Drakulas Geheimbuch, showing tomboy Fanny ~12-13 yo in good bibs (rating 6-7) and 7 in another episode.

The image quality is maybe a bit better than the YouTube clips, but is cropped widescreen instead of 4:3 full screen. Available on the ORF mediathek. (Sendung verpasst -> gestern (Sonntag) ~9 o'clock.

Please also note my earlier post today (f/m rating 6).

No comments: