Friday, December 15, 2023

Huck Finn (2020 play) school project

 

One of several Tom Sawyer/Huck Finn plays from the playlist. There are around 10-15. ~4 are almost perfect. Some others with many boys and I think also girls and women. I'm posting my favourite ones first. Some I already had (B-TV’s Tom Sawyer, by Batchelor Television, rating up to 8, there will be one or two posts especially from the 2006/2007 play, I found pics or scenes before, raw denim, but haven't found then the full clip, the title of that is Scenes from Tom Sawyer.

This one is 47 minutes by uploader Madeleine Donahue. There are 3 boys barefooted in raw denim bibs, but most often shown are these 2. Best scenes are these cemetary scenes. Front+rear. Bibs especially of the left boy are baggy or oversized, so he had to often lift up the legs, especially at 40 minutes. Also sitting scenes while fishing.

Rating 8-9. I first considered rating 9 (maybe I have to recheck) but I give 8. I will have to make a list later.

There are also some new clips added to the playlist. Including a feature film called "Long Road Home (1991)" but I think mainly young men in bibs.



No comments: