Sunday, December 17, 2023

Hanson - 1994, 1995 prefame (music clip)

 


There are I think 2 clips on the playlist. Hanson Lonely Boy Live 1994 (pic 4, also sitting like pic 1) and Hanson Boomerang Live on Channel 5 (pic 3). I later searched for more clips in maybe better quality. I found Prefame Hanson Incredible (uploader ArenNJ) pic 1 and RARE prefame Hanson singing 'Rain' 1995 + MMMBop in 1997 (pic 2, ArenNJ). Not much better quality. There are other clips in a bit better quality showing better Taylor's face like in Bang Bang Boom 1995 (uploader tomasigabriella) but not in bibs.

Handsome boy, but I later prefer Zac. Zac also wore bibs, I found some pics of both here (including a much better pic of Taylor sitting in faded bibs)

https://beforethefame.jimdofree.com/hanson/

I liked this band then but they mainly had one big hit. One strap down, sitting. ~11-12 yo. Rating ~6. Probably higher when in better quality. Aren't there any documentaries or at least more photos in better quality?




No comments: