Monday, November 27, 2023

Verano azul

 

Family series, 20 ep
-Year: 1981-1982
-Year in film: 1980s  
-Country: Spain
-Who in bibs: lady, Tito ~7
-Available on DVD: yes 
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low+?
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least a lady or older teen girl (also on the back of a motorbike, side view and cycling) and Miguel Joven ~7 yo in yellow bibs, boy in 5/6th legth. Simple straps on the rear (both). Both pics from ep 4. Also very good speedo scenes on a beach. Young boys and older boys.

I didn't had the time yesterday to check more episodes but will today. Available for free on the broadcaster's site. I don't know for how long.

I found this by coincidence searching for the spanish title of Dernier été. I found this earlier and I think I had this on my shiny shorts blog but haven't found the bibs before.

Rating ~4-5 for now. I prefer blue bibs and the boy is very young. Great setting and scenes, but almost looks like the 70s. Some more scenes:

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/11/updates-verano-azul-purchase.html


 

No comments: