Saturday, November 25, 2023

Ki lo sa?


Drama aka Who knows?
-Year: 1986 2007
-Year in film: 1980s ?  
-Country: France, Spain
-Who in bibs: lady 20s?
-Available on DVD: yes 
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ??
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least this young lady in shortalls. But I assume few scenes. Pic is from movie "qui lo sa? (2007)"!

I only found a trailer and some pics.

Rural setting at the sea (Southern France). Some boys in shorts, some boys shirtless. Swimming scenes. It's even possible that it's the unknown Italian assumed movie #9 I'm searching on my other blog for years. (But it's unlikely). So I hope to find a full stream to exclude that.

(Written and directed by Robert Guédiguian.)

It's available on DVD compilations and on some special versions of BD and or DVD of La villa (2017).

La villa also featured some flashback footage scenes of Ki lo sa? (but I haven't checked that completely). 60s music.

For now rating ~4 for the lady.

I've ordered this and 7 4 other movies from this director (not for the lady).

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/11/dernier-ete-1981-other-movies-purchased.html

Update: Ki lo sa? completely checked. No bibs no coveralls. Some good scenes of youg kids. The pic is from qui lo sa?, a 2007 Catalan movie. The trailer is wrong. More info here

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/12/qui-lo-sa-2007-update-ki-lo-sa-1986.html

No comments: