Sunday, October 22, 2023

Update: Heidi und Erni (belt)


As mentioned, I'm currently re-watching many of my DVDs at regular speed (bibs and non-bibs DVDs). I haven't bought this series for the bibs scenes, but for Lederhosen scenes (other blog rating 10), was also on my shiny shorts blog (few good scenes, mainly far distance).

Mariele Millowitsch appeared in some few last episodes (maybe starting in ep 27) in faded bibs with a wide belt. The belt is so wide that it didn't fit in the loops, so she wore it just over them. Some few good rear views, I think best in ep 29 (pictured). Some few episodes I have to watch, but I don't assume better scenes.

Currently on YouTube.

Main post, previously rating 3, now rather +4. I don't like much this actress and I don't like curly hair. My previous pic was from ep 27 (partial view/headshot).

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2012/11/heidi-und-erni.html

Belt list

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/10/info-huge-update-part-55-belts-fm-list.html

No comments: