Sunday, October 15, 2023

Update: ABC Afterschool Specials: Where Do Teenagers Come From?

 

I finally found this episode on saturdaymorningarchives on blogspot (embedded from YouTube). I previously just had another headshot of Shane Sinutko. Next to him also Rachel Longaker (also ~14 yo, Aimee Godsey in "The Waltons") in long beige bibs, also cycling. And also in a light blue bibs-like dress. Rather few scenes of both. Shane at the beginning. 

Rating (4)-5, but I give 5 like previously assumed. Would be higher when more scenes and better image quality. A quite good rear/side view when standing. Also rear view when running but I prefer the standing scene. Bibs are dark blue, could even be raw denim.

A sequel of "My Mom's Having a Baby" (1977) s5e4 which is also on YouTube (I haven't checked that one completetly. Update: obviously just a toddler boy at the end. The girl also appeared in s9e7 (My Mother Was Never a Kid (1981)) in bibs. This and some more Afterschool episodes f/m coming soon.

Main entry

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/05/abc-afterschool-specials-where-do.html


 

 

No comments: