Thursday, October 19, 2023

Now and Then (1995)

 

Family film
-Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1991, (1970)
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: woman, man, girl
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, VHS recording
-Bib occurrence: very low
-Rating:  1/10 * (7)
-Rating: *
-Comment: I think a lady in shortalls at the very end of the movie, partial view and from a distance. And I think a girl maybe in black shortalls or skirtalls. Also near the end a pregnant lady (Rita Wilson) in a bibs-like dress and an old man (Walter Sparrow) in bibs.

Great movie, especially the pond scenes. I always thought that the movie is set in the 50s, but it's 1970. Beginning and end is set in 1991 (bibs scenes).

For the bibs scenes rating ~1. Movie rating ~7.

There's also a publicity pic with 2 ladies (I think Demi Moore and Rita Wilson) and 1 girl (I think Thoara Birch) in long blue bibs (IMDb).

No comments: