Sunday, September 24, 2023

Coco Ferme

 


Family film, Contes pour tous #25
Year: 2023
Year in film: ~2020s
Country: Canada
Who in bibs: Max, Alice ~12
Available on DVD: not yet?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium
Rating:  6/10 ?
Rating: ******
Comment: At least Oscar Desgagnés (loking like Dragonfly of The Sugar Creek Gang) and an Asian looking girl Emma Bao Linh Tourné, both in long bibs. Farm setting. But I assume few (good) scenes. Bibs of the boy are buttoned, also with one strap down. And he also wore other clothes.

By coincidence, I've just found this, checking if Dancing to the Moon is on my Contes pour Tous list recently mentioned on Whiskers. This is the newest one in  this series. I still haven't checked all movies.

Pics from the trailer. Needs to be checked when available.

Update: 2 long scenes, previously rating 5 now 6. Also sitting.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/10/update-coco-ferme.html




No comments: