Saturday, August 12, 2023

Promised Land (1996) - s3e3

 

The last episode showing bibs. YouTube title s3e4. (Update: Sorry I missed some pics, the last episode is s3e11). First I thought it's another new actress, but probably it's again Sarah Schaub. This time lying on bed in shortalls and sleeveless shirt. Interesting, but I think a brief scene only.

Rating ~4-5.

I think, no need for uploading much more headshots of her. Due to the very poor image quality and different hairstyles I'm not sure if it's always her.

She or others also appeared in 

forgot:

s3e11 Mom and I think another young lady in blue bibs or shortalls (coming soon)

s3e7 mom in white bibs or shortalls

s3e6 young lady in long blue bibs (coming soon)


s3e1 (dark blue, unknown length), double episode clip title s3e2, also mom in white bibs or shortalls sitting

s2e20 (dark blue probably long), also young lady in curly hair (same ?)

s2e17 black shortalls (bib at low position), see s2e4

s2e16 blue bibs or shortalls.

s2e7 long blue bibs on a swing (same actress ?)

s2e4 black shortalls walking and mom or other in faded blue bibs or shortalls

I think I will make at least one two more posts.

 

Main entry f/m rating 5

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/03/promised-land-1996.html


No comments: