Sunday, August 20, 2023

Letterkenny

 

Sitcom, 75+episodes
-Year: 2016-
-Year in film: 2010s ?
-Country: Canada
-Who in bibs: Katy ~25, men
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Michelle Mylett in short shortalls and at least 4 men in bibs (at least one fat man (Dan) in denim bibs with zipper, also sitting) and also he and others in dark blue working bibs and coveralls. Rural setting.

I found this on tvtropes searching mainly for comics. Pic from YouTube "Best of Tanis (Vol 1.)" (unknown episode). I don't know all episodes. Some other young men in bibs with muscle shirt in s2e4 and s3e6 (pics on IMDb).

Rating ~4-5 for now for the lady, but I don't know how many good scenes/episodes and I prefer long, baggy bibs. Based on a web series. There's also a 2022 spin-off called Shoresy (at least a man in coveralls there).

I also have updated my comic list f/m.

No comments: