Sunday, August 27, 2023

Cry Freedom (1987)

 

Drama, Richard Attenborough
Year: 1987
Year in film: (1975), 1977
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Mary ~6?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: very low
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: At least Spring Stuart Walker in bibs sitting on a table. I first thought that it would be a boy (short blonde hair). Scene at 2h11. Also headshot. I only noticed very few and brief scenes at the end.

I found this by coincidence on Google images searching for Kidnapping Mom & Dad (1998), another one from my rare movies list.

I only have checked this briefly. Starring Denzel Washington and Kevin Kline.

For bibs scenes rating ~2-3 for now. Very young girl and very brief scenes. I think I don't like this movie. The boy on left in blue, non-jeans shorts (poisoned T-shirt scene).

No comments: