Saturday, July 29, 2023

Update: Lezioni di guai


From my rare movies list. Previously no pics at all. I found this and some other pics in 2016. There are no pics at all left on the web and very few info. Pic showing chubby Riccardo De Simone. Straps of the bibs are under a collar. I think there's also a teen girl in faded bibs (Natalie Bellingardi, other sources said Natalie Belligradi, I had Natalie Belligrandi, but I don't have a pic of her).

The studio Sidecar is I think defunct. I don't know who has the copyright now. As usual all pics are used by Fair Use license. I use this for historical reasons to illustrate this actor in this movie. This was either a publicity pic or part of a screenshot.

Maybe a nice family series. I don't like curly hair. He looks like an US actor maybe in The Sandlot.

Main entry

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2016/12/lezioni-di-guai.html

No comments: