Saturday, July 15, 2023

The Bear (2022)

 

Comdedy series, 2+ seasons
-Year: 2022
-Year in film: 2020s ? 
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: lady Sidney ~26
-Available on DVD: no ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low- ?  
-Rating:  3/10 ? 
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least Ayo Edibiri in white bibs (at least in season 2, in and outside) also with an open jacket in hands in pockets. Also she and others including men in aprons.  

I found this by coincidence on the main page of IMDb in a clip Our 5 Favorite Shows in 2023 (so far). Pic from YouTube clip The Bear Season 2: Thoughtful Chaos. (Unknown episode). Confirmed same clothes in s2e1.

I assume few or very few scenes. 

Rating ~2-3 for now. I don't like this plot, series and series.

During research I found at least another young white lady, obvously Rachel Sennott in blue bibs or less likely shortalls in the 2023 High School comedy film "Bottoms" (coming soon).

No comments: