Sunday, May 7, 2023

Update 6: Cedarmont Kids


I had to think of the Cedarmont Kids. I was surprised, that I found new (official) uploads on YouTube and clips I haven't found before. And some are very good (including raw denim bibs). I haven't checked them all, yet, as I have to go more than 2 years back.

Best is still She'll Be Comin' 'Round the Mountain (f/m rating 8, also for girl, 3 posts).

Pics 1+3 from Bill Grogan's Goat. Boy as man in raw denim bibs lying on his back (also standing), older girl in faded shortalls.

Pics 2+4 from Old Time Religion. I think 3 boys in raw denim bibs (one has a dark bowlcut) and one in faded bibs. Most scenes inside the little church, best outside rear view.

Unpictured: Little girl in I am C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N, little girl in "Do Lord, Remember Me", 2 girls in The Friendly Beasts (including dark brown bibs in barn), young boy and girls in shortalls in Give Me Oil in My Lamp. Girl in The B-I-B-L-E, girl in Do Lord. Barefooted scenes but I think not in bibs. More updates to come.

I also re-uploaded 2 pics (boy, girl) in update 3. (Some few pics are still missing).

Main entry

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/06/cedarmont-kids-songs-of-america_25.html

Update: Some more pics of Old Time Religion, I previously missed a good full view outside the church.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/06/cedarmont-kids-old-time-religion.html




No comments: