Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Cedarmont Kids: Are You Sleeping?, Upate: Jack and Jill

 

And another song. Pic 1 is from Are You Sleeping? (Frère Jacques). Boy and girl kneeing in raw denim bibs. Unfortunately dark lit. I think it's the same boy who appeared in "She'll Be Comin' 'Round the Mountain", "I Bought Me a Cat" (also kneeing) and "Jack and Jill" (pic 2 on right). My favourite Cedarmont boy and great raw denim bibs. I think he also appeared in Give Me Oil in My Lamp (but not in bibs) and maybe in Down By the Station (faded bibs) and Skip to My Lou (not in bibs).

Pic 2 is a re-upload, another pic of him lying on the ground is in the 1st update. Also great rear views. The girl in pic 2 is the annoying girl wearing red long johns in She'll Be Comin'.

Update: Rear view and others sitting in this new post.

Main entries rating up to 8

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/06/cedarmont-kids-songs-of-america_25.html

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/06/update-cedarmont-kids_26.html



No comments: