Monday, April 10, 2023

Strangest Things (2021)

 

Documentary series 20+ep
Year: 2021-
Year in film: 2020s ?
Country: UK
Who in bibs: Anna ~30 ?
Available on DVD: yes ?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low- ?
Rating: 5/10 ? 
Rating: *****
Comment: At least this scientist obviously Anna Ploszajski in dark blue bibs. Often sitting and then from a distance or headshot. But also standing. S1e3 has been aired 2 days ago in Germany (segment the Battery). Pics from s1e4. I first had trouble finding free episodes, but I found this German dubbed one on YouTube (official Welt Doku).

I also found pics and clips of her in many different bibs included black, faded blue and bibs with thick stripes. And also coveralls. Obviously she likes to wear bibs.

But I think rather few (good) scenes in this series.

Rating 4-5.


 

No comments: