Saturday, April 1, 2023

Bloggers (French English course)

 

English course grades 3-6
Year: 2017
Year in film: 2013 ?
Country: UK, (USA)
Who in bibs: Kirstine 11
Available on DVD: yes *
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very low ?
Rating: 5/10 ? 
Rating: *****
Comment: I found this and some other French English courses for my other blog. Publisher: Editions Maison des Langues, author Fréderic Chotard. 11 yo Kirstine from Glasgow in great bibs and dental braces.

The pic is from a preview of unit 8 (from Calameo) of grade 6 (6e). HD pics can be zoomed. She presents a 2013 video about Scotland, but not sure is she's included there (probably not). Videos are available on DVD and USB stick. 

There are several other videos including vlogs, but I don't know of others in bibs. I found one pic of a younger girl in shortalls, but obviously just a tiny pic only.

A related course from same authors is Blockbuster, with an older teen girl on the cover (maybe an apron due to brown straps), also a photo of a female reggae singer called Koffee *2000 in bibs (partial, book Tle, terminale), I have to search for clips of her. Also young boys in skirts (2de).

Update: I forgot another girl in blue bibs or shortalls in unit 16 (2de). But probably just a photo.

No comments: