Sunday, March 26, 2023

Update: Time of the Wolf (2002)

 

After 12 years, I have seen the complete movie, I think for the first time (but at high speed) as this is rating 8 and only had tiny pics. Rating was correct, although there are only 2 notable and short scenes of the teen boy. Next to him and a lady in bibs (see main post), there are also girls in bibs/shortalls.

At 48 there's a great fishing scene with him standing in rubber boots (see main post). At 1h01 at school, pics 1+3 also great raw denim bibs including walking rear view but from a distance and headshot.

Pic 2, another school scene at 13' showing a girl sitting in shortalls and leaving the class (distance). I think there's a girl in dark blue long bibs but closed jacket and I think another boy(s) in bibs (closed jacket), fight scene outside. The lady (aunt) is at 1h20 open jacket.

1994 novel by Thomas A. MacDonald. Aaron is 11 yo there, set in ~1890s Canada. Probably also of interest, but I haven't found a searchable preview. The movie is probably set in the 1940s or 50s (due to the cars).

Handsome boy, raw denim, rubber boots and also lady and girl makes rating 8. I think I have to recheck this movie at slow speed, maybe even buy it.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/12/time-of-wolf-2002.html




No comments: