Thursday, March 16, 2023

The Raggy Dolls

 

Animated family series, 112 ep
Year: 1986-1994
Year in film: 1980s ? 
Country: UK
Who in bibs: boy, girl 
Available on DVD: yes s1-s4
I own: no
Bib occurrence: often ?
Rating:  1/10 ?  
Rating: *
Comment: At least a boy and a girl in bibs. I found this by coincidence as a YouTube recommendation on other vintage British series, I think it was A Boy Called Woof. Pic from 1986 ep The Funfair.

The boy is obviously Back-To-Front (with the head the wrong way round). The girl is obviously Dotty. Both from the original 7 dolls. All have imperfections.

Looks very funny, but I haven't checked more episodes. I currently don't have animated series here and I can't rate non live-action series (same for books and movies with coveralls), hence rating 1.

No comments: