Thursday, February 2, 2023

Touched by an Angel - s3e24

 


At least a handicapped, unknown girl sitting in a wheelchair in light blue bibs. Maybe non-jeans thin cotton? Had been aired last week. I only have seen the first 3rd, but obviously very few scenes.

This 1997 episode is called At Risk, clip says s3e25 (incl. pilot ?), but I use the IMDb episode numbers.

Rating 2-3. There are better episodes, but I still haven't seen all of them (211 ep in 9 seasons). F/M currently rating up to 6 (great series but often very touching)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2015/10/touched-by-angel-1994.html

I have briefly checked the pics on IMDb/YouTube/Google, there is also Monica (Roma Downey) renovating in good dark blue bibs with a belt in s2e6 (coming soon, rating ~5), at least a young girl in blue shortalls in s3e26 and probably some more.

I also found an ebook series (fiction series) with a girl in bibs in Doodlebugs.

No comments: