Wednesday, February 22, 2023

The Fabelmans

 

Drama Steven Spielberg
–Year: 2022
–Year in film: 1952, (1962)   
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Mitzi ~42, Lisa ~6 ?
–Available on DVD: not yet
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low+ ?
–Rating:  4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: At least a lady (Michelle Williams, pic 1 from official trailer 2) in dark blue, maybe raw denim bibs or less likely shortalls (and also a light blue bibs-like short dress, shown in the UK Featurette) and a girl (Sophia Kopera) in confirmed long, dark blue bibs, also sitting (photo on IMDb).

Has been shown yesterday at the Berlinale. And soon in theaters. I don't know the full movie yet, so has to be checked later for amount of scenes. 

Semi-biographical movie of Spielberg. Set in 1950s and 60s Arizona. Quite interesting, but I assume rather few bibs scenes. Maybe more of the girl, but she's very young. Maybe also other/supporting actors?

So rating ~4 for now. Movie maybe a bit higher.



No comments: