Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Update: Bernard’s Watch


Searching for the girl in Woof! (I also re-uploaded her, not in bibs and a boy, currently rating 5), I found a British channel on YouTube with some quite new uploads. Pic 1, orange shortalls from ep Plenty of Time (1998, season 2), pic 2 from ep Time to go home (1999, season 3, blue shortalls), I used to have a similar pic (but from a distance).  

Also other quite good scenes like boys in shiny swim shorts (brief scene) in ep Swim Time, and also boys playing Soccer including the main character in white shorts in several episodes. I have briefly checked all new uploads, but it's only a fraction available of the 79 episodes of 7 seasons. Rather few scenes. I found inofficial DVD offers.

The girl in white shortalls in the main entry, rating 6

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/06/bernards-watch.html



No comments: