Monday, January 23, 2023

Book 125: Wittliff/Clark: Raggedy Man

I have checked all my 569 rating 6 posts for finding books to buy. It wasn't that many posts, as many posts are modern series and updates, mainly without pics (the best pics are now in the main entries). I could also have used combined tags (rating 6+farm, or rating 6+boys) but this way, I also could find (and found) posts and pics that needs to be rechecked and replaced.

The only notable book, existing and worth buying is Raggedy Man (starring Henry Thomas "E.T." and a younger boy). There's a snippet view on Google books with 7 mentionings (not all are shown, I had a bit more luck with a spelling error). Descriptions seem quite interesting (barefoot, having peeled off his overalls... stood in his jockey shorts...). Today, other results are shown in the classic view, and empty snippets on new Google Books. I also like the actors and setting.

The problem is, that this 1979 book is currently not available/too expensive outside the US. So I have started to check the rating 5 posts.

Main entry

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/03/raggedy-man.html

No comments: