Saturday, November 12, 2022

Gimme a Break! (1981) - season 1

 

By coincidence (searching for some episodes of The Virginian (1962) some boys but probably pants with suspenders only, I only found pics from a bad angle), I found season 1 of Gimme a Break! on archive.org (next to other series).

Young girl Sam (tomboy ~13 or 14 yo) sitting in s1e13 (pic 1), and also good scenes including walking rear view like in s1e1 (pic 2). Bibs are tight. I haven't checked all episodes (some don't have a preview window).

I previously only found her in season 3 and 6 yo Matthew Lawrence (season 6).

Main entry f/m previously rating 4, but I think I have to give at least rating 5. Later seasons also have to be checked/rechecked.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2016/08/gimme-break-1981.html


 

No comments: