Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Rise and Shine (Pearson)


Pearson ELT primary course
Year: 2021 ?
Year in film: 2021 ?  
Country: UK
Who in bibs: girl ~6 ? 
Available on DVD: yes *
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low ??
Rating:  3/10 ? 
Rating: ***
Comment: At least this young girl probably in faded shortalls (or bibs or skirtalls). Pic from American English Level 2, unit 4. (British English might contain same clips, maybe with different narration).

I found this official YouTube clip during research for my other blog (no entry yet).

I haven't found DVDs but books/ebooks with Digital Activities / web content. Not sure what exact (teacher, student). Most contents are probably animations, though. So I don't assume much (notable) clips. And the girl is very young.

So rating ~2-3 only. Also Soccer scenes (see my other blog). There are probably also a bit older kids in higher levels. Levels 4+6 will be published in 2023.

No comments: