Thursday, September 1, 2022

Updates: Voskresnyy papa, Wir werden groß!, blogroll thumbnails


And another rating 4 re-upload. Young boy sitting in shortalls.

Main entry (no more pics)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2016/01/voskresnyy-papa.html

I also have uploaded a new pic of the previous post Wir werden groß! (girl). Still rating ~3-4.

There are no thumbnails anymore on my blogroll posts.  As the old theme (template/design) is not supported anymore. It can't be fixed easily and for now, I also won't change the theme. I had a bad experience with changing the theme (maybe it was on wordpress), after that there were no pics at all on search results. One way would be using a feed reader or reading all my blogs.

(Update: I've tried some tips, changing manually this pic (2nd value from w480-hxxx to s380 and the upper post on my Lederhosen blog to original size). No difference, yet, but needs to be rechecked after clearing my cache and waiting a bit.

No comments: