Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Update 5: Tom Turbo (1993)

 

This yellow pair in ep "Wohin verschwand Frau Pfefferkorn?" are shortalls. Although this is my favorite episode, I haven't noticed that before, as I rarely watch episodes completely. Also not sure about the fabric. Seems quite thin. Maybe not even cotton? Fly (almost) looks open. Rear view is briefly shown (cape flying up when turning around). These are 2 new pics, 2 more pics in the main entry and update 4. Other pics of other Fratz Fantom (purple bibs in my other posts).

I first have rechecked the books. I found a new fact, that in some books there's more than one title case. In one book there are 8 cases. Some contents can be seen on dnb.de, but probably the episode with the bibs scenes aren't in any book. Most books are end of 90s, and most good episodes are later (this one 2001). And the books are different (only 2 kids) and are rather pictures books aimed at 7 yo, some at 9 yo. I also have checked now samples of the 3 books of series Fritz Fantom. Nothing of interest, yet. Maybe in upcoming books. More info about (audio) books in that post.

I also watch the new rebroadcastings on ORF. No bibs scenes, yet. 

And I have checked new uploads on YouTube. I found one new episode Geheimagent Grizzly ist gefährlich (bibs-like dress). But it's the same as in Die Festung der Piraten, or one title is wrong.

I still haven't seen the movie, but I don't assume bibs scenes there.

Main entry f/m, still rating 7

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2022/05/tom-turbo-1993.html

 



No comments: