Monday, September 19, 2022

Lauchhammer - Tod in der Lausitz (on TV)

 


Crime series, 6 episodes
-Year: 2022-
-Year in film: 1980s ?
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: Jackie ~18, women, men
-Available on DVD: no ?  
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low+ ?
-Rating:  4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: As announced this series. I have briefly checked some episodes and found rather few scenes. First I thought of Jule Hermann but it's Ella Lee sitting outside in long bibs  (pic 1 from ep 3, also good in ep 5, pic 2 maybe a summary of ep 4). Also a mid-aged lady in bibs and I think a young man (at least from a distance). I don't remember the episode. Also men and women in white protective forensic coveralls (ep 1+5).

Also a blonde lady (Martina Schöne-Radunski ?) in a faded bibs-like short dress with zipper (sleeveless/bra) in ep 5 (beginning, unpictured).

I don't like this series. Set (at least partially) in former Easter Germany, so maybe the 1980s.

For now rating ~3-4. I first had 3, but there might be some more scenes than assumed.

Was on arte, on daserste on Sept. 28. (Ep 3: Oct 5th)



No comments: