Saturday, August 6, 2022

Cambridge English Qualifications


Educational series
-Year: 2021 ?
-Year in film: 2020s ?
-Country: UK/Spain
-Who in bibs: girl ~19s ?
-Available on DVD: no ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ? 
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least this young lady in bibs or shortalls in clip "A medical student from Spain shares her experience of preparing for Cambridge English Qualifications".

In this clip only headshot.

During research for my School TV blog, I found this original YouTube channel Cambridge University Press ELT (CambridgeUPELT, which recently moved). Many good series soon on my other blog (no bibs yet).

I found one other teen girl in bibs in clip "¡Prepárate! El camino a los exámenes con Cambridge" but I think only a still and maybe not within the video. Maybe a stock photo and not sure if it shows up in a book or even clip or DVD-ROM.

Some time ago, I found a black young lady in bibs on the book cover "Im Berufssprachkurs B2 Kurs- und Arbeitsbuch" publisher Hueber.

No comments: