Tuesday, July 5, 2022

The Thundermans

 



Sitcom, 98 ep
Year: 2013-2018
Year in film: 2010s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: (teen) girl, (teen) boys, man
Available on DVD: yes 
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium- ? 
Rating:  5/10 ?  
Rating: *****
Comment:  I think Kira Kosarin in long bibs and Addison Riecke in a bibs-like dress and straw hats in s4e19 (pic 1), I think Jack Griffo and 2 girls including Isabella Marino in orange coveralls in s4e8. (More orange bibs and coveralls in other episodes, see below).

Maya Le Clark in faded shortalls (pic 3 from a trailer which is from s2e24, also sitting), also in medium blue shortalls or bibs in s3e14. Also she, Addison Riecke, Diego Velazquez and others in blue superhero costumes in s3e25.

(Currently) unpictured: Kenny Ridwan in blue bibs and straw hat tied in s4e7. Kira Kosarin and Jack Griffo in orange coveralls in s4e4. Teen girls and teen boys sitting in orange coveralls in s3e2. Also several episodes in other superhero costumes.

How could I miss this? I used to watch this series on TV. Some scenes look familiar, especially s4e7. I thought, I already had this, but obviously not.

I don't know all episodes and mainly checked the pics on IMDb. I recently found this on the age transformation site (scene of pic 3).



 

No comments: