Thursday, July 7, 2022

Our House (1986)

 



Family series, 46 ep in 2 seasons
Year: 1986-1988
Year in film: 1980s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: girl Kris, Molly, teen girl, men
Available on DVD: no ? 
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium-  
Rating:  5/10   
Rating: *****
Comment:  Pic 1 I think Shannen Doherty in white bibs with a belt (also rear view) in s1e21, pic 2 Keri Houlihan in rare bibs with I think hickory striped upper part (and back) and dark blue lower half (front/legs) here in s2e20 (also sitting in s2e13) also in s2e1 and s2e9.

Pic 3 showing Shannen Doherty in light green bibs (or shortalls) in s1e5 (or 6), pic 4 showing a supporting actress sitting in black bibs on grass in s2e4.

Unpictured: Keri in dark blue bibs in s1e1 (mainly or only headshot), Shannen in black bibs in s1e7 or 8, Shannen in beige bibs with a belt (headshot and rear view) in s1e17, Shannen in colorful striped shortalls in s2e7 (partial view).

Also granddad and other men in bibs.

After watching Chad Allen in Highway to Heaven I was reminded to this great series, I used to watch on TV. I think not on DVD. One of my favorite actors. Good beach scenes in s2e3 or 4.

Several quite good scenes. Rating ~5-6. Maybe more pics later.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2022/07/update-our-house-1986.html



 

No comments: