Thursday, June 30, 2022

Update: Vagabonden (1940)

 

I had almost ordered this DVD, but I finally found it online (but in quite poor quality/low resolution). There are several bibs scenes, I think 3 long scenes, first one starting at ~29 minutes. The boy wearing an additional, thin belt only in one of the first scenes. Also quite good rear views. Front view of pic 2 is the available publicity pic. Pic 1 is at ~37 minutes (also hands in pockets). Pic 3 sitting on a hay stack at 39 minutes (and standing up).

Best are the sitting scenes (and standing up) inside at a table (see main post) at ~51 minutes. I think there are 2 longer scenes. Bibs pictured here look faded, but appear much darker inside. Probably a 2nd pair.

The DVD is not expensive, but I think the shipping/import. So for now, I won't purchase this.

Main entry, still rating 6

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2022/05/vagabonden-1940.html



 

No comments: