Monday, June 13, 2022

Ghostbusters (2016)

 

Comedy film, remake
Year: 2016
Year in film: 2010s ?
Country: USA, AUS
Who in bibs: Jillian ~31, women, man
Available on DVD: yes
I own: yes
Bib occurrence: medium- ?
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: At least Kate McKinnon in faded blue bibs (with paint) at least at the beginning (pic 2 on left). Also all for ladies in beige coveralls with belts, also at least one young man in beige coveralls.

Has recently been aired. I only have seen the first ~third. I prefer the original movie (at least the men in coveralls there).

I think rather few (good) scenes of the blue pair. The coveralls are quite good, bag-like due to the color. Pics from the trailers. I haven't found better pics to use. Some publicity pics are here

 https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Kate+McKinnon/EVeXjezvRPy/Melissa+McCarthy+Kate+McKinnon+Ham+Up+While

Rating ~3-4 only.

I also have Ghostbusters: Afterlife (/ Legacy), with a teen girl rating 6

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2022/05/ghostbusters-afterlife.html


 

No comments: