Sunday, May 22, 2022

English G Lighthouse 3

ELT school book supplement, 7th grade
Year: 2014
Year in film: 2010s  
Country: UK, Germany
Who in bibs: Tally ~13 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating: 3/10  ?
Rating: ***
Comment: Maybe this young teen girl called Tally in bibs or shortalls or similar if any. I found this school book from German publisher Cornelsen for English learning. 3 means 3rd year=7th grade. The pics are from the official book preview (there are several variants, best is the one for kids with special needs, yellow cover, I think full preview (watermarked)). Pic 2 is defintely from a clip. Obviously holding pink shortalls, maybe she even puts them on?

The Video DVD has a yellow cover and is combined for Lighthouse, Headlight and Highlight. Please note that other grades and upcoming editions (mid 2022, just called Lighthouse/Access) have other kids/teens. I think the DVD is ~53 minutes, but contains scenes of London without kids and redundant scenes, so maybe just ~7 minutes with the 4 teens of Southwest London. (Update: I found new scenes on Headlight 1).

The regular price is 38 EUR. As I'm not sure if there are bibs scenes and as there aren't handsome boys either, I haven't bought this one, but 1st tried another one (5th grade, interactive whiteboard version, with a handsome boy, also in white shiny shorts). My first whiteboard DVD-ROM. For more infos see my School TV blog. I haven't found any clips on the web. There's a making-of of the upcoming DVD on YouTube (5th grade) handsome kids, set in Brighton.

There are also similar books and DVDs from publisher Klett, like the Action UK!, Action USA! and other series. Also on my other blog. I don't know all DVDs. No bibs scenes found, yet.



No comments: