Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Alive and Kicking (1977)

 


ITV Schools PSHE educational series, 26 ep
Year: 1977-1983
Year in film: 1970s/80s 
Country: UK
Who in bibs: boy ~10 ? 
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low- ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: At least this young boy in faded bibs in ep Families. Also sitting on the swing (together with the other boy), mainly shown rear views but few good scenes.

I don't know all episodes. So there might be more boys/girls in bibs.

There are many good ITV Schools series. But I haven't found any other showing bibs. I first considered adding it to may other blog, but it's not for learning English (ELT). I just have Middle English. Also coming soon here: The English Programme.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-english-programme.html

No comments: