Saturday, April 23, 2022

Updates: Lindenstraße (f,m rating 4-rating 7)

 



I have re-uploaded almost all pics of this series, I previously had. Young boy, teen boy (coveralls), girls, ladies. Some pics here. 2 are on their posts (very young boy ep 782 (rating 4), girl sitting from distance, ep 720). Some other pics, I already had (boy and girl sitting rating 7) etc, one was very similar (lady in ep 879 I think same as in pic 2 which is Lisa from ep 795).

Pic 1 is Felix in ep 807, pic 3 girl in 737, pic 4 boy in ep 715. 

The series is now discontinued after 40 years. I still don't know all episodes. I used to watch some rebroadcasting some years ago.  And later found some more ladies.

Main entry with fixed links

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2012/05/lindenstrae_25.html





No comments: