Thursday, April 28, 2022

Update 2: Friedmanns Vier

 


I have seen ep 1+2 on TV.  Rather few scenes of the other girl (curly blonde hair, I don't like her much) in faded bibs, mainly at the end of both episodes. But in ep 1 there's an even better, red haired teen girl sitting in dark blue bibs. But rather few scenes near the beginning as well.

The series itself is very good. Dramatic and touching scenes. (Like other series on vox, including Club der roten Bänder. And Tonis Welt.

Probably, I have to give a higher rating than 4. But I have to watch the upcoming episodes. The young trans girl is not just played by a ~10 yo boy but I think it's a trans boy in real life.

It's on the tvnow mediathek but again not for free. But there's a free stream elsewhere.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2022/04/update-friedmanns-vier-on-tv.html

No comments: