Friday, April 8, 2022

Nord Nord Mord

 


Crime movie series, 17+ episodes
Year: 2010-
Year in film: 2010s 
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: women, men
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low- ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: Some men and ladies in fishing bibs in ep Clüver und die fremde Frau (ep 2, s1e2), pic 1 from behind the scenes.

Also Red Cross rescue ladies in red bibs (or maybe pants) in ep Sievers und der Schwarze Engel (s2e7 according zdf, s1e15 according IMdB), pic 2 I think very few scenes at the end.

Also at leat men and probably women in protective thin coveralls (white/light blue). I haven't seen all episodes. 

But I assume few (good) scenes. 

So rating ~2-3 for now only. I usually don't watch this kind of series. Found on the ZDF mediathek (pic 2).

 


No comments: