Monday, March 7, 2022

Info 1465: stats


 

I wondered, how many people still visiting my blog, especially these days. I still have ~500-600 clicks each day, range varies from ~300-900. Yesterday 427, the Sunday before 463. It's a bit declining but not that much. Same on my other blog.

Interesting are the visiting countries. On top France 28%, then USA 26%, then Germany 14%. Both stats are for last month. Visiting countries the same for last 12 months.

Below are search terms (last 12 months). 2 of them are about swimming, almost 300 hits.

Browser and referrer stats are often not that of interest. Almost all referrers are Google, other search engines and my other blogs. 

I now have one interesting referrer site (since at least 3 months but less than 6) which is about age transforming/ progression/regression. Very interesting topics, pregnancy, body swap, under/oversized clothes, braces progression and everything what is about growth. I haven't found my site there. Maybe there's just a link of a photo of one movie.

I have to check that site and links more carefully. I found a photo of 2 brothers in bibs (b&w) then and now. But not of interest.

No comments: