Monday, January 3, 2022

Rosamunde Pilcher: Vier Luftballons und ein Todesfall

 


Romance
–Year: 2022
–Year in film: 2020s ?
–Country: Germany
–Who in bibs: Lilly ~15, man
–Available on DVD: yes ?
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low
–Rating:  5/10 
–Rating: *****
–Comment: Eline Doenst in long, faded bibs. Few scene near the beginning. But I like the bibs. Also a man in bibs.

Has been aired yesterday, but I missed most of it. I've noticed by coincidence parts of the rear. So I've checked this on the mediathek.

Typical romance of it's kind. But good actress and the plot also seems of interest (communication with her dad mom via a balloon). But I haven't seen it completely.

I also have 2 earlier episodes of this movie series, rating 3+4. 

Please also note my earlier posts this day.

Boy post next.

No comments: