Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Dream #9: Sanatorium, lady sitting on bench

Setting: Sanatorium or similar mainly or only for young ladies.
Scene 1 (no bibs): In a dorm, I'm helping a depressive lady, lying on her stomach by talking/cheering her up.
Scene 2: In a (German) locker room (probably part of the sanatorium) young ladies are depressive (before sports ?).
One young lady or older teen girl sitting on a bench in the background in faded blue, quite tight bibs. She is self-confident,
saying: "I'm sitting here in my old 50s pants", and standing up. Sorry, I don't remember more. Obviously she is cheering the others up.
Unclear is, why I am in the locker room, being the spectator.
Later I had another dream but not bibs related.

Some days ago, I had the proof, that it's possible to continue a dream the following night (dream had no bibs).
The problem is to wake up early, soon after falling into sleep (or having a poor sleep). I sometimes have pains or have to go to the bathroom, but this should not be a recommendation. 

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2018/10/info-923-dreams.html

Update: I had 2 or 3 more dreams later (non-bibs). But I now have the proof, that in (almost) all dreams I'm not just a 3rd person spectator but I'm in the dream. And most dreams are set in my childhood/youth (80s) and I'm still a kid in the dreams, but plots are sometimes mixed with real current events or similar like those.

No comments: