Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The Incredible Ida Early

TV drama, 1h
–Year: 1987
–Year in film: 1980s ?
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Ellen ~13 ?
–Available on DVD: no
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: medium- ? 
–Rating:  5/10 ?
–Rating: *****
–Comment: At least one teen girl, probably 12 or 13 yo Missy Crider (first I thought of main character played by Jackée Harry) in turquoise bibs with a belt. From my rare movies list. I still haven't found a clip. Also starring Huckleberry Fox (probably not in bibs). But recently I found a movie blog with a good pic, but this is a cropped version of a stock pic.

http://toobworld.blogspot.com/2021/02/black-history-month-tvxohof-showcase.html

Books series by Robert Burch (also showing a girl or lady in blue bibs, I think this time housekeeper Ida).

Another lady in yellow flowered bibs on that blog is this

http://toobworld.blogspot.com/2021/01/tvxohof-tribute-2021-phyllis-lindstrom.html

I now found another movie starring older Missy Crider with obviously her in dark blue bibs (or similar): Eyes of Terror (aka Visions of Terror, 1994), needs to be checked for a clip. Pic on TVspielfilm.

No comments: