Saturday, December 11, 2021

Puppy Patrol

 


Family series, 2 seasons
–Year: (2008), 2018
–Year in film: 2010s
–Country: The Netherlands
–Who in bibs: girls ~10
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low+ ? 
–Rating:  3/10
–Rating: ***
–Comment: I think at least 2 blonde girls. One, probably main character Tessa in blue shortalls and turqouise leggings underneath (pic 1) and a girl at school sitting in long bibs. Both pics from the official teaser of season 2. I have briefly checked several episodes of season 1. No scenes found there, but I think I have seen the rim of a bib on a girl in the low res trailer, but not sure. Season 2 also needs to be rechecked later, but I assume few (good) scenes.

Obviously a typical dog series (aimed at younger kids), rating 3-4 for now.


 

No comments: