Saturday, November 13, 2021

Schloss Einstein - ep 127 (season 3)

 


An older girl called Maja (guest star) in this episode. 2 brief scenes, sitting on a tractor and standing. Obviously the best pair (of a girl) in the first half of the 1000 episodes. I wonder why I missed that/forgot that. I think unfortunately no rear view.

Confirmed bibs of the firefighters (without jacket) and confirmed episode 126 (I already had a pic of that, new boy, young Otto (also rear view but partial) and I think Wolf (originally mistitled as episode 250), inside and outside, inside with open jackets.

It's the farm of character Antje van Rheeden (pic 1 on left).

Rating ~6-7 although few and brief scenes. Best next (known) is Leon in firefighter bibs in ep 381/382 season 8 (see main entry) rating 8. 

Woman and men in blue working bibs in ep 132 (harbour workers?).

Main entry f/m rating up to 9

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/01/schloss-einstein.html




No comments: