Sunday, October 24, 2021

The ButterCream Gang

 


Family film, drama
–Year: 1992
–Year in film: 1990s ?
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: girl ~ 13 ?
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low ?
–Rating:  3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least this teen girl in faded blue shortalls. Scene at 32 minutes. Sitting (horizontolly on the wall), then bending one leg, then both and standing up.

I found it by coincidence to identify (another) Baseball movie for my shiny shorts blog. I only noticed this very brief scene.

I don't know her name. Set in Chicago?

There's also a sequel but I don't know that. I only found a trailer.

Not bad, but for the brief scene rating 3-4 only.

Company "Feature films for Families" ("No More Baths", f,m rating 6) maybe worth for checking other movies from them. Was also on my bedroom blog.

All new reposts of missing posts Nov/Dec 2016 now finished. I also checked the ends of all the other export files and am now pretty sure, that nothing more is missing.

No comments: